This morning was a shopping morning. Addy & I went shopping together while Robert did secret birthday shopping for me. She picked out a new dress (which I'm not sure will ever go on her body again) and some cute pink jelly shoes. She had to put the shoes on the minute we got in the car. She wore them all morning, and only has them off now because she peed all over them and they're currently drying after a bath. She said to Robert, "I don't like my black shoes too much. I just like my pink shoes, Daddy." Such a fashionista.
After we met back up with Robert we had lunch at Addy's favorite Chick-fil-A (ok, it's just about my favorite, too!) and then we trekked over to Lake Ella. Addison walked around the whole lake, stopping to look at every dog, duck, squirrel, or sea gull that passed our way. We wandered for about an hour, ran into Kenley who was bike hunting with a friend, then headed to Barb's Brittles & Ice Cream for a snack. We also went to Quarter Moon where I bought at bluish-green dress for our cruise in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment